Much discussion on public relations measurement and evaluation has been had recently, with the issue highlighted on The Ad Show, at the Northern Regional event in April and this month, Jim Macnamara will address conference on this important subject. His recent ‘six golden rules’ post is worth a look and if you are keen to build your own evaluation and measurement dashboard, then you might want to book into the PRINZ workshops on the subject in July and August.
- PRINZ president, @Katiemmmathison discusses the recent faux pas and how PR gets an 'unjustifiably' bad rap bit.ly/2orodAh 3 days ago
- Don't miss out on our WEL event on Wed 26 Apr- Online newsmaker disrupts digital journalism in NZ. Starts at 5:30pm. bit.ly/2oRsj5Q 4 days ago
- PRINZ is delighted to announce the new Student Ambassadors of 2017. View their bios here: bit.ly/2pQdU9o 5 days ago
- We are excited to announce our record total of 29 #PRINZAwards finalists for 2017. View all here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- Find out why a PRINZ membership is a great choice for professional PR and communication management practitioners bit.ly/2pbBMI0 6 days ago