Personally I don’t think social media is a fad. Yes, it’s new, but everything had to start somewhere right? These definitely seem to be the latest buzz words, but with stats like those in the video it surely seems social media is quickly taking over traditional ways of communicating, interacting and networking. What do you think?
- To our PRINZ student/graduate members- register now for free event 'Insights from Young Professionals' on Mon 1 May bit.ly/2q8r0zI 10 hours ago
- Unleash your leadership skills at our Leadership Development session on Tues 9 May in Auckland bit.ly/2ouiJbW 1 day ago
- 'Fifty Shades of Relationship Building' for young PR professionals kicks off with @JayneAtherton @LouisaJones… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- PRINZ president, @Katiemmmathison discusses the recent faux pas and how PR gets an 'unjustifiably' bad rap bit.ly/2orodAh 6 days ago
- Don't miss out on our WEL event on Wed 26 Apr- Online newsmaker disrupts digital journalism in NZ. Starts at 5:30pm. bit.ly/2oRsj5Q 1 week ago